The Middle East's economic growth has created opportunities for U.S. companies in a number of infrastructure sectors including electrical power, telecommunications, aviation, and renewable energy. The Middle East continues to look for U.S. suppliers of automotive parts, medical products, information technologies, consumer products, environmental technology, and educational services.
The U.S. Commercial Service's National Export Initiative has several upcoming webinars that can help your company start or increase its international sales including exporting to Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Bahrain.
DATE/TIME: September 28, 2011 - 12:00 PM EST (11:00am CST)
LOCATION: Participate from your home or office computer
Find out how to get started or expand your sales
- Market Overview (Challenges & Opportunities)
- Regulatory environment and market-entry strategies
- Overview of Free Trade Agreements with Jordan and Bahrain
- Bahrain International Airport expansion project
- Trade Shows and Expos in the region
- Communicate directly with the market experts and get answers to your questions
- Receive an electronic copy of the Country Commercial Guide for all three counties to supplement the information provided during the webinar
You will hear from Commercial Officers located at the U.S. Embassies in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Jordan who will provide you with market intelligence and answers to your questions during a highly focused and interactive webinar setting.
- Sanford Owens, Senior Commercial Officer; U.S. Commercial Service - U.S. Embassy Amman
- James D. Lindley, Jr., Commercial Consul; U.S. Commercial Service - U.S. Consulate General, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Ms. Noor Al Hayki, Commercial Specialist; U.S. Embassy Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Beth Casson, International Sales Group; Reed Exhibitions
Who should attend?
International marketing and sales directors and managers, as well as those focused on business development in the Middle East.
How do I participate?
The audio component of the webinar is accessed through a standard telephone line. The visual component is accessed through internet connection. After registering and receipt of payment, we will provide you with a toll free number and a web link to log on.