- A $500 non-refundable deposit is required upon reservation
- Full payment is required by August 1, 2012
- Payment by CHECK required. Credit cards are not accepted
- If qualified as a California SME, reimbursement will be given AFTER trade mission
- Pre-mission briefing
- Round-trip economy class airfare from San Diego, Los Angeles, or San Francisco to Shanghai
- One-way economy class airfare from Shanghai to Xiamen
- One-way economy class airfare from Xiamen to Nanjing
- 2 first class high-speed rail tickets: Nanjing to Changzhou and Changzhou to Shanghai
- Airport/hotel transfers and ground transportation to/from all scheduled group events and meetings
- Porterage of baggage via truck from Nanjing to Changzhou and Changzhou to Shanghai
- Standard single room accommodation in five-star hotel (includes tax, service fees and daily breakfast)
- Participation in all activities included in itinerary
- Attendance at CIFIT (includes seminars, forums, receptions, and matchmaking meetings)
- Pre-arranged matchmaking meetings in Nanjing and Changzhou
- English speaking local guides
- Meals listed in itinerary
- Post-mission debriefing
- Media promotion
*Price does not include Chinese visa application fee, travel insurance, meals not included in the itinerary, and additional personal expenses incurred on trip
Participant contact information and a $500 non-refundable deposit are required upon reservation. Contact information includes name, title, company name, address, telephone number, email, and a scanned copy of your passport (required for booking flights and train tickets).
All cancellations must be received in writing.
Cancellations received after reservation
$500 deposit to be forfeited
Cancellations received after August 1, 2012
40% of the total cost to be charged
Cancellations received after September 1, 2012
80% of the total cost to be charged
We strongly encourage mission participants to purchase trip cancellation and travel insurance.
All arrangements are subject to change. WTCSD, the travel agent and other organizers and supporters act solely as selling agents for suppliers, and/or their agents act only in capacity as an agent for the participant in all matters concerning hotel accommodations and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, motor car, boat or by any other means, and as agents, hold themselves free from any responsibility for any damage, harm or loss occasioned from any cause whatsoever.
WTCSD, the travel agent, other organizers and supporters and/or their agents will not be responsible for damage, expense or inconvenience caused by late trains, buses or planes, changes in departures or schedules, strikes or any other condition, nor will they be responsible for the loss of or damage to baggage or any of the participants’ belongings.
All prices quoted are based upon the current exchange rate for the US dollar, tariffs and costs effective at print time. Prices, taxes, itinerary and schedules are subject to change.
For questions, please contact Asia Desk Manager, Ethan Devine: email@example.com | 619-615-0868 x 118